- Why did
need to send ten
different plagues in order to convince Pharaoh to send out Yisrael?
Hashem’s message to Pharaoh
in this posuk?
difference between the
Egyptian plague of locusts, and that which occurred in the days of
Pharaoh’s servants advise him?
Pharaoh’s reasoning why the children should not leave with the adults?
- Question 6 not yet translated Why
did Pharaoh not want now to send neither the adults nor the children?
- Question 7 not yet translated Why
did Hashem bring the plague of darkness just before the beginning of
the day according to the Targum Onkelos?
- Question 8 not yet translated Why
was the plague of darkness a positive thing for Yisrael?
- Question 9 not yet translated Why
did Moshe tell Pharaoh that even if he gave them animals to sacrifice
they would still take their own animals?
- Question 10 not yet translated Why
did Moshe say that he would no longer see Pharaoh’s face when he did
fact see him again during the final plague?
- Question 11 not yet translated Why
did Hashem request that Yisrael borrow from their fellow man precious
- Question 12 not yet translated What
was the great outcry of the Egyptians?
was the plague of the firstborns the only plague which affected the
Land of Goshen?
- Question 14 not yet translated Why
does Hashem seem to say that Nisan is the head of the months of the
year for Moshe and Aharon, but not for all Yisrael?
- Question 15 not yet translated Why
did the Torah need to say that Moshe and Aharon also performed the
- Question 16 not yet translated Why
did Pharaoh insist that everyone leave immediately even though it was
- Question 17 not yet translated Which
people did the Egyptians urge?
- Question 18 not yet translated Why
were some of Yisrael not able to go and ask the Egyptians for precious
- Question 19 not yet translated ?Why
did Yisrael need to bake their bread in an abnormal fashion?
- Question 20 not yet translated Why
were the 210 years of servitude in Egypt considered like 430 years?
- Question 21 not yet translated How
did Yisrael become worthy to be taken out of Egypt due to their own