Yitzchok wait until forty to
age of forty the right
time to marry Rivkah?
content of Yitzchok’s
and Rivkah’s prayers?
phrase “opposite his
Rivkah suffer greatly
during her pregnancy?
Rivkah’s query concerning
think that she had
prayed for the wrong thing?
stated that "the elder
will serve the younger", does this not take away their freewill?
necessary that Ya’akov and
Eisav be born together?
- Question 10 not yet translated Why
was Ya’akov not afraid of Eisav when he took the birthright and
blessings from him?
- Question 11 not yet translated Why
did Yitzchok love Eisav?
- Question 12 not yet translated If
Yitzchok was not allowed to go to Egypt because Hashem wanted him to
stay in Eretz Yisrael, why was he told to the Land of the Plishtim?
- Question 13 not yet translated Why
did Hashem think that Yitzchok was planning to go to Egypt?
did Hashem repeat that He was giving Eretz Yisrael to Yitzchok’s
- Question 15 not yet translated What
argument did Avimelech use to show that Ya’akov had been wrong to say
that Rivkah was his sister?
- Question 16 not yet translated Why
did the Torah not change the order and write that “Hashem blessed him
and he found (the yield) the yield of that year to be a hundred times
more than he had estimated”?
- Question 17 not yet translated Since
Avimelech had already made a covenant with Avrohom, why did he need to
make a new one with Yitzchok?
- Question 18 not yet translated Why
did the people of Gerar think that they had caused Yitzchok to become
- Question 19 not yet translated How
did Rivkah allay Ya’akov’s fear that the blessing might cause him
- Question 20 not yet translated What
did Rivkah mean when she told Ya’akov to take two "good" young goats?
- Question 21 not yet translated Why
was buying the birthright of Eisav only necessary until the giving of
- Question 22 not yet translated In
Yitzhok’s blessing to Eisav, what is the connection between dwelling
prosperously and living by the sword?
would killing Ya’akov be a consolation for Eisav?