special about the first census of Yisrael?
expression “and they
were born” mean?
Torah show that the tribe Zevulun was greater than the tribe
considered to be the
descendants of Moshe and Aharon?
- Question 5 not yet translated When
sons of Aharon officially become Kohanim?
- Question 6 not yet translated What
did Nadav and Avihu fail to learn from Mount Sinai?
- Question 7 not yet translated Why
Torah not write the date of the counting of the Levi’im?
- Question 8 not yet translated In
did Moshe and Aharon guard the Mishkan?
- Question 9 not yet translated How
place of Moshe and Aharon in the camp help Yisrael to acquire the
Torah, and also protect them from Hashem’s wrath?
- Question 10 not yet translated How
was Aharon equivalent to?
- Question 11 not yet translated Did
'extra' firstborns have to give money for their redemption?
- Question 12 not yet translated Would
family of Kehas have been punished if they accidently saw the holy
items being covered?
- Question 13 not yet translated Is
who is supposed to be punished with Kares (be cut off spiritually) but
who is flogged exempt from any further punishment?