- Are the
promises mentioned here a
reward for keeping the Torah?
advantages did Klal Yisrael
gain by being commanded to keep the Torah?
- Question 3 not yet translated Why
did Hashem command us to delight in the day of Shabbos with physical
- Question 4 not yet translated Why
did the blessings of worldly success come from Bilaam?
- Question 5 not yet translated When
Hashem saw that Yisrael was afraid of the great number of enemies which
they would have to conquer, why did He remind them about what happened
in Egypt rather than what had happened more recently with the wars with
Sichon and Og?
- Question 6 not yet translated Why
did Hashem warn Yisrael not to accept a bribe from other nations not to
destroy the idols of the Land of Canaan?
- Question 7 not yet translated Why
is the punishment that is mentioned here so severe?
- Question 8 not yet translated Why
will Yisrael inherit Eretz Yisrael only because of the wickedness of
the nations who live there?
- Question 9 not yet translated Why
does it say at the end of parshas Va’eschanan that Hashem took Yisrael
out of Egypt because of His love for them, but here it says that they
will inherit Eretz Yisrael only because of the wickedness of the
- Question 10 not yet translated What
caused Yisrael to continually anger Hashem in the wilderness?
- Question 11 not yet translated Why
did Moshe not eat or drink during the forty days that he prayed for
- Question 12 not yet translated What
were Moshe’s three arguments why Hashem should not destroy Yisrael?
- Question 13 not yet translated Why
was it considered as if Aharon had not died?