- What was
special about the first census of Yisrael?
expression “and they
were born” mean?
- How does
Torah show that the tribe Zevulun was greater than the tribe
- Who are
considered to be the
descendants of Moshe and Aharon?
- Question 5 not yet translated When
sons of Aharon officially become Kohanim?
- Question 6 not yet translated What
did Nadav and Avihu fail to learn from Mount Sinai?
- Question 7 not yet translated Why
Torah not write the date of the counting of the Levi’im?
- Question 8 not yet translated In
did Moshe and Aharon guard the Mishkan?
- Question 9 not yet translated How
place of Moshe and Aharon in the camp help Yisrael to acquire the
Torah, and also protect them from Hashem’s wrath?
- Question 10 not yet translated How
was Aharon equivalent to?
- Question 11 not yet translated Did
'extra' firstborns have to give money for their redemption?
- Question 12 not yet translated Would
family of Kehas have been punished if they accidently saw the holy
items being covered?
- Question 13 not yet translated Is
who is supposed to be punished with Kares (be cut off spiritually) but
who is flogged exempt from any further punishment?