fact that it was Aharon
who lit the lamps elevate their importance?
praiseworthy about Aharon
doing what he was commanded to do?
- Question 3 not yet translated What
contribution to the inauguration of the Mishkan?
- Question 4 not yet translated Why
did the menorah
have to be made in one piece?
- Question 5 not yet translated What
connection between the menorah and Hashem’s choosing the Levi’im to
serve in place of the firstborn?
- Question 6 not yet translated Why
command trumpets to sounded before Moshe like before a king?
- Question 7 not yet translated How
did Moshe merit
- Question 8 not yet translated Why
is a time of
rejoicing more dangerous spiritually than a time of war?
- Question 9 not yet translated Who
will blow the
trumpets in the war with Gog and Magog?
- Question 10 not yet translated Why
did Yisrael not
start to travel until the 20th of Iyar?
- Question 11 not yet translated Why
did Moshe wait
until they were just about to travel before asking Yisro to go with
- Question 12 not yet translated Did
to Yisro a portion in Eretz Yisrael if he came with them?
- Question 13 not yet translated What
difference between enemies and haters?
- Question 14 not yet translated When
complained was Hashem angry at Himself, so to speak?
- Question 15 not yet translated How
did the Evil Inclination try to make Yisrael’s sin of complaining about
the lack of meat more severe than that of the golden calf?
- Question 16 not yet translated How
far was Moshe
willing to trouble himself on behalf of Yisrael?
- Question 17 not yet translated Why
did Eldad and
Meidad not come to the tent with the other elders?
- Question 18 not yet translated Was
jealous for Moshe or of Moshe?
- Question 19 not yet translated Why
was Miriam not
stricken with tzra’as until after Hashem left and the cloud departed?
- Question 20 not yet translated Why
concerned that Miriam should be healed quickly?
- Question 21 not yet translated Why
did Aharon ask Moshe that even though they had not sinned deliberately,
they wished to be forgiven as if they had sinned deliberately?
- Question 22 not yet translated Can
disparages a Torah sage ever be healed?
- Question 23 not yet translated What
did Aharon ask
Moshe to pray for, and what did Moshe actually pray for?