did Hashem not begin the creation of the world with the letter Aleph?
Torah not write “G-d
created in the beginning”?
Aleph-Beis correspond to the five books of the Torah?
acknowledged that there was a G-d in the world?
say “and there
and not “and it was so”?
separation did Hashem
the light and the darkness?
create the primordial light in the first place, if He knew that He
would immediately have to hide it away?
the day did each day’s creation take place?
day follow the night?
the Torah allude to the stipulation that Hashem made with the Red Sea
to split for Yisrael when they needed it?
Hashem not punish the earth as soon as it sinned?
Hashem only mention the fowl indirectly when He blessed them and the
fish to be fruitful and multiply?
- Question 13 not yet translated How
could Hashem curse Adam and Chava after He had already blessed them?
- Question 14 not yet translated Why
Hashem need to state clearly that Adam was only allowed to eat
- Question 15 not yet translated Why
the animals and birds not able to eat from the tree of knowledge
- Question 16 not yet translated Why
the things which Hashem created during the first five days only 'good
and not 'very good'?
- Question 17 not yet translated Why
Hashem place Adam in Gan Eden?
- Question 18 not yet translated Why
Adam pleased when Chava was given to him to be his partner?
- Question 19 not yet translated Why
does the posuk say “which Hashem, G-d made”?
- Question 20 not yet translated Why
did the serpent ask Chavah such a strange question?
- Question 21 not yet translated Was
the fruit of the tree of knowledge poisonous?
- Question 22 not yet translated Why
did Adam and Chavan only hear the voice of Hashem in the east?
- Question 23 not yet translated Why
was the serpent punished for doing his job?
- Question 24 not yet translated Why
did all the other animals curse the serpent?
- Question 25 not yet translated If
the serpent had been allowed to defend himself, what excuse could he
- Question 26 not yet translated Why
was the earth punished because Adam listened to Chavah?
- Question 27 not yet translated Why
is the profusion of weeds an appropriate punishment for Adam’s sin?
- Question 28 not yet translated What
did Kayin regret when he saw that his offering was not accepted?
- Question 29 not yet translated Why
was Kayin’s constantly having to wander an appropriate punishment for
- Question 30 not yet translated Why
did Kayin continue to sin after Hashem placed a sign on his forehead?
- Question 31 not yet translated What
did the sign on Kayin’s forehead protect him from?
- Question 32 not yet translated Why
did the animals wish to harm Kayin?
- Question 33 not yet translated Why
did Lemech choose the number seventy-seven?
- Question 34 not yet translated Why
has the world never again had a Tzaddik like Chanoch?
- Question 35 not yet translated Why
was Lemech confident that Noach would bring comfort to the world?
- Question 36 not yet translated Why
did Hashem restrict the life of man to 120 years?
- Question 37 not yet translated Why
was Noach the 'cause' of his generation’s destruction?
- Question 1 not yet translated Why
Hamelech think that he could be as great as Moshe Rabbeinu?
- Question 2 not yet translated Why
certain that Yisrael would accept the Torah when He created the earth?
- Question 3 not yet translated Why
haughty person considered like an idol worshiper?
- Question 4 not yet translated What
meat could Adam HaRishon eat before he ate from the forbidden fruit?
- Question 5 not yet translated How
phrase “and behold it was very good” connote death, sleep, the angel of
life, and the Kingdom of Heaven?
- Question 6 not yet translated How
HaRishon say to Hashem that he would continue to eat from the forbidden
- Question 7 not yet translated How
and Chavah permitted to wear the same clothing?
- Question 8 not yet translated Why
bring his offering from the produce of the earth, and not an animal?