the Children of Yisrael need to bring the red
heifer to Moshe and Aharon
say that Miriam died there?
Yisrael quarrel only with
Moshe and not with Aharon?
did the people
prefer to have died earlier?
did the people complain to Moshe that he should never have brought them
out of Egypt in the first place?
did Moshe and
Aharon move away before falling on their faces in prayer?
- Question 7 not yet translatedWhy
instruct Moshe to speak to the rock and also to hit it?
- Question 8 not yet translatedWhy
would speaking to the rock have been sufficient?
- Question 9 not yet translatedWhy
did the message that was sent to the king of Edom have to come
specifically from Moshe and not from Ysrael?
- Question 10 not yet translatedHow
could the king of Edom have been expected to know about all the
troubles which had befallen Yisrael?
- Question 1 not yet translated What
difficult about the mitzvah of the red heifer which causes Yisrael to
- Question 2 not yet translated Why
explain the posuk with an explanation which goes against the halachah?
Hamelech think that the secret of the red heifer should be
revealed to him?
- Question 4 not yet translated If
do the sprinkling from the waters of the red heifer on the seventh day,
can he do it on another day?
- Question 5 not yet translated How
can the gemora in Shevuos 16b be satisfactorily explained?
- Question 6 not yet translated Why
ones who complained that they were going to die of thirst also mention
- Question 7 not yet translated How
Yisrael’s request to Sichon to pass through their land differ from
their request to Edom?
- Question 8 not yet translated Why
afraid before going to war with Og, but not when he went to war with
- Question 9 not yet translated Why
think that he might die in the war with Og?