- Question 1 not yet translated Why
ordinary Kohanim allowed to become impure for their closest relatives,
but not a Kohel Gadol?
- Question 2 not yet translated What
different about Kohanim that allows them to become impure for their
- Question 3 not yet translated Why
Torah use here an unusual expression to refer to the Kohen’s wife?
- Question 4 not yet translated How
Torah allude here to the rule "When a Torah sage dies everyone is
considered to be his relative"?
- Question 5 not yet translated Why
Kohen’s mother mentioned before his father?
- Question 6 not yet translated Why
prohibition not to create a bald patch on the head for one’s dead need
to be taught both by Yisrael and by Kohanim?
- Question 7 not yet translated Why
word בעמיו in this posuk have to be
understood differently than the same word in posuk 3?
- Question 8 not yet translated Could
be prohibited to offer sacrifices even before a blemish appears?
- Question 9 not yet translated Since
animal from the day it is born is considered complete, why only from
the eighth day is it fitting to be brought as an offering?
- Question 10 not yet translated Why
Shabbos mentioned in the section dealing with the festivals?
- Question 11 not yet translated When
festivals called "festivals of Hashem"?
- Question 12 not yet translated Why
Torah not say explicitly that fiftieth day after bringing the Omer
offering is the day of the giving of the Torah?
- Question 13 not yet translated Why
chametz meal offering brought on Shavuos?
- Question 14 not yet translated Is
from which the Omer offering was taken exempt from the obligation to
leave part of the field for the poor?
- Question 15 not yet translated How
posukim indicate that only outside the Beis Hamikdash is it forbidden
to blow the shofar on Shabbos?