Why does the Torah use the present
tense “Pharaoh was dreaming”?
Why regarding the bad part of
Pharaoh’s dream did Yosef make a change in his wording.
Why did Yosef advise Pharaoh to
appoint officials to collect the grain?
Why did Yosef deserve to rise to
Why were the brothers of Yosef afraid
to buy grain from Egypt?
recognise about his brothers?
know that he was supposed to cause his brothers distress?
only now did the brothers realise that they had sinned against Yosef?
- Question 9 not yet translated Why
did the merit of the forefathers not protect the brothers of Yosef from
punishment when they sold him?
- Question 10 not yet translated Who
returned the money to the brothers and provided them with provisions
for the journey?
- Question 11 not yet translated Why
should the brothers not have been surprised that they might be
suspected of being thieves?
- Question 12 not yet translated What
advice did Ya’akov give to his sons in order to ensure that all of them
will return safely?
- Question 13 not yet translated Why
did Yosef this time order that his brothers should be loaded up as much
as possible, but not the first time?
- Question 14 not yet translated Why
was the alleged theft of Yosef’s goblet such an evil act?
- Question 15 not yet translated How
could the one that Yosef sent say to the brothers “it is like you
said”, but then say something completely different?
- Question 16 not yet translated Why
did Yehudah think that he deserved to be punished?
- Question 17 not yet translated What
did Yosef mean when he said “it would be a profanity for me to do that”?
- Question 18 not yet translated Why
did Yosef say to his brothers that the rest of them can return home in