Yehudah think that Yosef
might get angry?
we find that Yosef asked his
brothers if they had a father or brother?
could Yehudah not have claimed
adverse circumstances to free him from his obligation as a guarantor
Ya'akov’s advice to his sons
to enable them to return to Egypt without Binyomin?
had Yehudah guaranteed to Ya'akov concerning Binyamin?
- Question 6 not yet translated Why
were the brothers unable to respond to Yosef?
- Question 7 not yet translated Why
did Yosef not send a message to Ya’akov during the twenty-two years of
his absence to let him know that he was still alive?
- Question 8 not yet translated How
did Yosef convince Ya’akov to come to Egypt without delay?
- Question 9 not yet translated Why
did Pharaoh not wish to send to Ya’akov wagons directly from himself?
- Question 10 not yet translated Why
did the wagons which Yosef sent to his father have the name of an idol
engraved upon them?
- Question 11 not yet translated Why
did Yosef remind his father that they had previously learnt the parsha
of Eglah Arufah?
- Question 12 not yet translated Why
was Ya’akov now certain that he would receive reward in the world to
- Question 13 not yet translated Why
did Pharaoh make a point of saying to Yosef that his father and
brothers “are coming to you”?
- Question 14 not yet translated Why
did Ya’akov tell Pharaoh that his life had been bad?
- Question 15 not yet translated Why
does it say that Yosef provided for his family “according to the little
- Question 16 not yet translated Why
does the Torah emphasize that Yosef acquired the
land from the Egyptians?