- How is
blessing different from
- Why did
Avrohom choose subjugation to the nations rather than Gehinnom as a
punishment for his descendants
- Question 3 not yet translated For
which sin does the land of Eretz Yisrael become cursed?
- Question 4 not yet translated If
one observes a mitzvah but does it not because Hashem commanded him to,
does he still receive a blessing?
- Question 5 not yet translated Why
is one who observes a mitzvah blessed that he should observe further
- Question 6 not yet translated Why
is nullification of the idols in Eretz Yisrael by non-Jews not
sufficient, and instead they must all be destroyed?
- Question 7 not yet translated Why
after eating from our sacrifices will we be happy in everything we do?
- Question 8 not yet translated What
special warning was given to Yisrael concerning their financial support
of the Kohanim and the Levi’im?
- Question 9 not yet translated Why
might Yisrael consider burning their children with fire as a service to
Hashem like the nations of Canaan?
- Question 10 not yet translated Why
is a promise of wealth the reward for giving a tithe of one’s money to
- Question 11 not yet translated Why
does the posuk specify the poor people of Eretz Yisrael in its warning
to assist the poor?
- Question 12 not yet translated What
should be one’s attitude when giving charity to deserving and less