need to call Aharon and
parsha, were Aharon and
his sons not referred to by their title ‘Kohanim’?
was a calf
a suitable sin
only for Aharon?
- Question 4 not yet translated Did
Presence begin to dwell in the Mishkan on the eighth day because of the
special holiness of the day or because of the offerings which they
brought that day?
- Question 5 not yet translated Why
tell Aharon that his offerings would atone for him and and the people,
when they have their own offerings to atone for them?
- Question 6 not yet translated Another
why Aharon’s offering atoned both for him and the people.
- Question 7 not yet translated Why
approach the altar before he slaughtered the offering?
- Question 8 not yet translated Why
say concerning the goat sin offering of the people that they offered it
“like the first”, but about the calf burnt offering it says that they
offered it “according to the law”?
- Question 9 not yet translated Who
or what did
Aharon bless in this posuk?
- Question 10 not yet translated From
Aharon learn to keep quiet and accept the death of his sons with love?
- Question 11 not yet translated Why
was the fire
that the sons of Aharon brought considered strange fire?
- Question 12 not yet translated Why
did the two
sons of Aharon deserve to be put to death?
- Question 13 not yet translated Why
were the two
sons of Aharon killed by the severe death penalty of fire??
- Question 14 not yet translated Which
garment were the two sons of Aharon lacking which contributed towards
- Question 15 not yet translated What
does a person
need to help him reach spiritual perfection?
- Question 16 not yet translated How
comfort Aharon by telling him that all of Yisrael would cry for the
death of his two sons?
- Question 17 not yet translated Why
allowed to mourn for the death of the two sons of Aharon, but not
Aharon and his two remaining sons?
- Question 18 not yet translated How
do we know that
Pinchos was not fitting to be a Kohen until the incident of Zimri?
- Question 19 not yet translated What
did Moshe hear
that pleased him?
- Question 20 not yet translated Why
start with the animals which we can eat, and not with the ones that we
- Question 21 not yet translated How
can we tell if
an animal is kosher or not kosher in cases of doubt?
- Question 22 not yet translated Did
us not to eat certain animals just because this is His will, or because
He knows that these animals are spiritually harmful for us?