- How did
make the sin of the
golden calf more culpable?
- How did
test Aharon to see if he
was fitting to be the Kohen Gadol?
aspect of a mitzvah does one
primarily receive reward?
- Question 4 not yet translated Why
Olah offering have to be completely burnt?
- Question 5 not yet translated Because
which concern did the Torah use the expression צו
to warn the Kohanim to be assiduous in their teaching the laws of the
- Question 6 not yet translated Why
Kohanim not allowed to make even their portion of the meal offering
- Question 7 not yet translated In
does a Kohen become a Kohen Gadol??
- Question 8 not yet translated Why
teaching of Chazal that "one who involves himself in learning about the
sin offering is considered as if he actually brought a sin offering"
not taught instead in connection with the burnt offering which comes
earlier in the parsha?
- Question 9 not yet translated How
voluntary meal offerings and the dry meal offerings differ from the
other meal offerings?
- Question 10 not yet translated From
the Kohanim receive the breast and the right thigh of the Shelamim
- Question 11 not yet translated Does
who is very humble need to bring an offering?
- Question 12 not yet translated Why
posuk say "the two rams" which implies that the two ram offerings were
equal, when really they were two different offerings?
- Question 13 not yet translated What
learn from the last word in the posuk 'לעשות'
- Question 14 not yet translated What
underlying message was Moshe imparting to Aharon in this Posuk?