- Question 2 not yet translated How
did Moshe assure Yisrael that they would redeemed completely in the
- Question 3 not yet translated If
Hashem promised to destroy the nations of Canaan, why were Yisrael
commanded not to leave anyone alive?
- Question 4 not yet translated Why
did Moshe caution Yehoshua to be strong and courageous “in the eyes of
- Question 5 not yet translated Why
did Yisrael inherit Eretz Yisrael only through Yehoshua, and not
because of ther merit of the forefathers?
- Question 6 not yet translated Why
did Hashem Himself command Yehoshua?
- Question 7 not yet translated Why
does the Torah say that the days are dying when talking about the
impending death of a Tzaddik?
- Question 8 not yet translated Is
repenting from idol worship enough to turn away Hashem’s wrath?
- Question 9 not yet translated Why
is a person who considers worshipping idols liable to be punished
- Question 10 not yet translated How
do the posukim of the 19th chapter of Tehillim allude to the five books
of the written Torah?
- Question 11 not yet translated What
is the remedy for controlling one’s anger?
- Question 12 not yet translated Were
there any Rabbinic mitzvos in the days of Moshe?
Moshe able to make all Yisrael totally righteous?