did Pinchos rectify?
first sons of Pinchos
also become Kohanim?
Pinchos rewarded in this
world for his deed?
- Question 4 not yet translated Why
did the Torah reveal the name of the man who Pinchos killed, and why
did it not do so in the previous parsha?
- Question 5 not yet translated Why
did Hashem command Moshe to harass Midian but not Moav?
- Question 6 not yet translated Why
was the punishment that was meted out to the 250 leaders of the
congregation different to that of Korach and the others?
- Question 7 not yet translated In
the current census, why does the Torah only open with the word "these"
with the tribes of Ephraim and Dan?
- Question 8 not yet translated Why
did the Torah divide the four sons of Aharon into two groups?
- Question 9 not yet translated How
many people did the death of Nadav and Avihu help?
- Question 10 not yet translated Why
did Yehoshua and Calev not die of old age in the wilderness?
- Question 11 not yet translated Did
Tzelofchod take part in Korach’s rebellion?
- Question 12 not yet translated How
did seeing Eretz Yisrael help to make Moshe’s death like that of his
- Question 13 not yet translated Why
did Hashem need to remind Moshe that he was to die because of his sin
of hitting the rock?
- Question 14 not yet translated Why
did Hashem need to mention the name of the place where Moshe hit the
- Question 15 not yet translated Why
did Moshe ask Hashem to choose a successor rather than choose one
- Question 16 not yet translated What
benefit did Yehoshua receive as a result of Moshe placing both his
hands upon him?
- Question 17 not yet translated How
does the symbolism of the seventy bullocks that are offered on Succos
differ between when the Beis Hamikdash was standing and now?