Ya’akov start ‘living’?
die even if he never
not wish to be buried
permitted to swear?
bow towards the head
of the bed?
unusual about Yosef
visiting his father?
- Question 7 not yet translated How
did Ya’akov know that the two sons of Yosef belonged to him and were
part of the twelve tribes?
- Question 8 not yet translated Why
was Ya’akov permitted to take Reuven’s firstborn rights of a double
portion in Eretz Yisrael and give them to Yosef?
- Question 9 not yet translated Why
did Ya’akov not have Ephraim and Menashe switch places instead of
crossing his hands?
- Question 10 not yet translated Why
did Reuven not receive a portion in Eretz Yisrael?
- Question 11 not yet translated How
did Moshe rectify Reuven’s sin?
- Question 12 not yet translated In
what way did Ya’akov compare Yehudah to a lion?
- Question 13 not yet translated Why
did Yissachar start to teach students?
- Question 14 not yet translated Why
did Hashem cause Yosef’s ability to interpret dreams to be made public?
- Question 15 not yet translated How
were the blessings of Yosef greater than the blessings of Avrohom?
- Question 16 not yet translated What
reason did Yosef give to Pharaoh for why he was in a hurry to bury his
- Question 17 not yet translated Why
only now, in the middle of the journey to bury Ya’akov, does the Torah
tell us that the brothers did as he had commanded them?
- Question 18 not yet translated Why
did the brothers want Yosef to hate them and to pay them back for the
evil which they had done to him?
- Question 19 not yet translated What
argument did the brothers use to convince Yosef not to do evil to them?
- Question 20 not yet translated What
two things did the brothers want Yosef to do regarding their sin?